- Best Practices of Organizations that build Jewish Peoplehood: A Policy-Oriented Analysis of a Field in Formation, Dr.Ezra Kopelowitz, Dr.Shlomi Ravid, Jewish Peoplehood HUB, 2010.
- The Peoplehood Papers ΙΙ, edited by Serkin D., KolDor, The International School for Jewish Peoplehood Studies, Beit Hatfutsot, Tel-Aviv, 2008.
- אלומות. לקראת עמיות יהודית, המכללה האקדמית לחינוך "אורנים", הסוכנות היהודית לארץ ישראל, המחלקה לחינוך יהודי ציוני, 2005.
- Funding Peoplehood, by Misha Galperin, The Jewish Daily Forward, July 05, 2011.
- The Shelf Life Of Jewish Peoplehood, by Erica Brown, The Jewish Week, January 25, 2011.
- Jewish Peoplehood - Theoretical and Practical Syllabus for Teaching and Learning, Editors: Naama Sabar Ben-Yehushua, Gideon Shimoni, Nurit Chamo, Tel-Aviv, 2010.
The intensive growth of the intellectual interest in Jewish Peoplehood began around 2000. Since then we are trying to explore and understand the concept of Peoplehood from different and diverse perspectives.
On the pages of our website you will find a constantly renewed NADAV's collection of books, academic research and articles about Jewish Peoplehood.
The Internet opens up a whole new realm of incredible possibilities for Jewish Peoplehood: different forms of communication regardless of location, a huge world of knowledge and education, an outstanding source of fun.
Here you can find the best Jewish Web-resources introducing the concept of Peoplehood in various ways and fields. more>